Construct predictive fashions with scikit-learn!
With this on-line course out there in English you’ll study the fundamentals of machine studying and how one can use the Python Scikit Study library. This MOOC is accessible to anybody with fundamental Python programming data.
Schooling, Developed by Scikit Study inventive workforcefocuses on use circumstances and works on Python code that members run. From a sensible perspective, all the pieces is built-in into the MOOC – so members don’t want to put in something.
With this MOOC you may:
- perceive the essential ideas of machine studying;
- Construct a predictive modeling pipeline with scikit-learn.
- develop the intuitions behind machine studying fashions, from linear fashions to resolution timber;
- Consider the statistical efficiency of your fashions.
- Primary data of Python programming: defining variables, writing features, importing modules;
- Earlier data of NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib libraries is advisable however not required.
With greater than 2,000 contributors worldwide, 70 million visits to the positioning in 2021, a rating of the third most used free machine studying software program on the earth, the Inria-Académie des Sciences 2019 Innovation Prize: scikit-learn is a hit confirmed by existence is a consortium of person firms that finance its developments!
Discover out extra about this occasion
Go to inria.fr
Try different occasions at this establishment